Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sorry!

It's been over 2 months since I last posted something and I'm really sorry about that. I just assumed since it had been a while no one was reading it or still paying attention. Thanks Pilgrim for reminding me that I even had a blog :-P Anyway, I've just been really busy with classes and I haven't had much time to blog. So, what's happened in the past 2 months...?

I joined a club here on campus. Well actually it's a magazine, but it's still an extracurricular, right? It's a student-run science magazine, the first on campus, and we just released our first issue a couple weeks ago. I wrote a little somethin'-somethin', really short, not a big deal, but I'm published now! I'll have to remember to put it up here if any of you guys are interested.

Work study: I got a job, can't remember if it's the same one I had an interview for when I last posted, but I got something at least. :-) It's really good, I work in the RA (resident assistant) office. I just put up flyers and poster in the dorm, take down old ones, check out the communal pool equipment/vacuums, track down people that have had them for a while (that's my favorite, I feel like a bounty hunter). But really most of the time there's nothing to do so I just do homework. It's really nice, I get paid $8.50 an hour to do homework and check Facebook :-D

Umm...what else? Oh! I did end up going to that therapy group. It's been helpful I guess. Idk, I'm not very good with introspection, so I'm not sure if I've "changed" at all. But there's only a couple more sessions left after Thanksgiving, so I'll have to find somewhere else to go to talk about my problems :-P There's free short term therapy on campus though, so I might just do that.

A lot more has happened, but I don't want to make this too long. I'll post about it later. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you were one of those people who had just given up on blogging

    So nice to hear from you again and have fun at work :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thx! Really, you made it back here. Hang in, dude! :-) Propz Pilgrim

    ReplyDelete