Monday, November 23, 2009

Complicated

Thanks for all your advice guys, I really appreciate it. I just got back about an hour and a half ago :-P

I had a lot of fun. I got there and we made dinner, well, he made dinner and I kind of stood and watched and helped a little bit. We ate and it was pretty good. I had brought him a box of chocolates as a sort of thank you for the past two times we had met. We watched a little TV and then he had to make a pie for some pie making contest at work. He kind of freaked out because the crust didn't bake right. It didn't bake at all really, it kind of fell apart. Then we watched some more TV and all of a sudden it was 2am, so I spent the night again.

I didn't end up asking him about us, or if there even is an "us", but I'm even more confused now. While we were watching TV he asked me if I'd ever had a boyfriend. Just out of nowhere. So of course I start over-thinking it. Was he just trying to make conversation? Is he trying to hint at something?

Why are boys so complicated?

2 comments:

  1. Seems to me the only way to know what it means is to see where he goes with it when you answer.

    So what did you say, and what did he say to that?

    I would expect that if he's "interested" he'd eventually get around to asking how you'd feel about having one now. If it's just getting to know you, he's less likely to ask the question about having a bf now, although he still might.

    But I don't think you should take it as a hint for you to do or say anything other than give him an honest answer. IMO, if someone wants a person to be their boyfriend they need to say so in so many words — or else just let it happen over time without ever saying it out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think maybe he does want to be your bf and also wants to know more about you.

    Like I said this guy seems to be go really far if he wanted to just have sex with you

    As for why boys are complicated no one knows I'm sure most straight women would agree

    ReplyDelete